Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

How to Create a YouTube Playlist on Your Channel

                                       How to Create a YouTube Playlist on Your Channel

In this article, I'm going to walk you through everything you need to know about creating playlists on YouTube with your own videos, as well as incorporating other people's videos into your playlists. I'm also going to share some best practices for ranking these playlists on YouTube. 

read another- https://you-tube-tips.blogspot.com/2020/12/ How to create whiteboard animation.html

read another- https://you-tube-tips.blogspot.com/2020/12/whiteboard animation work .html

read another- https://you-tube-tips.blogspot.com/2020/12/ Create a YouTube Playlist.html

read another- https://you-tube-tips.blogspot.com/2020/12/how to create youtube channel.html

                       Now the easiest way to actually create a playlist, in my opinion, and to start a new playlist or add videos to your playlist is simply by hovering over these three dots.

               So when you move your mouse over the video, right now, I am on bethink Media home page. So this is going to beading our own videos to a new playlist. And then later on, I'm going to show you how to add in other videos.

            But if we hover every one of our own videos, you're going to see these three dots appear on the right side. I'm going to click on those three dots, and we have some options here. At the very bottom, we have a button called Save to Playlist. 

          Now when we click on Save to Playlist, what we're seeing here is a bunch of playlists that we've already made on the Think Media channel. And so once you have some set up, this is where you're going to see a lot of your playlists happen. 

                And what we're going to do right now though, is we are going to create a new playlist, which is what you see right here at the bottom, the plus button Create New Playlist. We are going to select that, and here we're able to put in a name. 

               And so for this instance, I am just going to start creating a playlist of motivational content. And so I'm going to add some motivational videos, and I'm actually going to show you how to remove this video later on in the video. And I want some motivational videos. So I'm going to create a playlist called Motivational Videos.

            Down here under privacy, we can choose to either make this public, which means that anyone can find this in search, anyone can find this on our actual YouTube channel, and then unlisted would be anyone with a link can find that playlist. 

                  So if I want to send it to someone, it's not going to be public for people to search for or to see on my channel, but if they have the link, they can go and check out that playlist. In this case, I'm not done with the playlist yet, I'm just starting it. 

                  And so I am going to make a private playlist, which means only I can see it. And that way, no one can see my motivational videos. Now we are going to hit Create. Now that's one of the manyways to create a playlist, and I'm going to show you some other ways to create playlists.

                 And so stay tuned 'cause I'm going to show you exactly everything you need to know, exactly where to go to add more videos, take our videos and then some really cool tricks for ranking these playlists. But let's go into YouTube search and let's add a couple more motivational videos to our playlist. So I'm just gonna search for motivation and we are going to see some videos pop up here.

                  Now I'm going to add a couple of these videos to my playlist. Simply by hovering over the video you're going to see these three dots appear again. And I'm going to click that, and I am going to Save to Playlist, and now we should be able to see, it's here right at the top, it says Motivational Videos, and to the right, you see this little lock that is showing us that it is a private playlist. 

                   And so I am going to select that box. And then automatically you can see it's been added to Motivational Videos in the bottom left-hand or

                 At this point, I can just exit out by playlist and that video is now in my playlist. Now, if I want to actually watch the video and see if I like it before adding it to my playlist, you can click on the video, you can start to watch it, and then you have a save button down here where this is where you can actually save this to your playlist. 

                         You can do that by clicking on the icon here and going to YouTube studio. And on the left side of the screen, we're actually going to have a Playlist button. So we are going to go to Playlists, it's going to open a brand-new page for us. Here, you're also able to make a new playlist as well, and you have these same options. So there are a few ways to do this.